Tirgan Festival is Hiring Summer Interns
Tirgan Festival is looking to fill three intern positions.
- Reporting to a manager, the intern would be responsible for administrative work, as well as supporting the planning activities associated with the upcoming Tirgan Festival
- In addition, the interns would also be responsible for the execution of a telephone survey aimed at soliciting feedback from our past donors, sponsors, volunteers and other stakeholders.
- Work location would be at theTirgan offices in North York (Walking distance from the Bessarion TTC Station)
- Work will be conducted during normal office hours (with the occasional afterhours work to accommodate calls to stakeholders)
- Compensation will be based on 30 hours per week for 8 weeks.
To be eligible, students must meet ALL criteria:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- have been registered as full-time students in the previous academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act2; and,
- be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
- Motivated self-starter with a high degree of discipline and time management skills
- Fluent in both Persian and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to execute phone and online surveys and document results
- Strong computer skills
- Deep familiarity with the MS Office Suite of products
- Experience in editing and archiving media content (nice to have)
- Experience with graphic design (nice to have)
- Willingness to learn
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Summer Internship” in the subject line.