Musicality, rhythm, and creative movement are key components of this fun dance class that teaches children to step, stomp, and shake it out.
Persian Pop Songs
1. ARASH ESMET CHI CHIYE
2. ARASH CHE KONAM
3. HAMID TALEBZADE HAME CHI AROOME
4. BAROBAX BEVERLY HILLS
Hip Hop Music
• Tuxedo-Do it
• Kendrick Lamar-Humble (clean)
• Outkast-Rosa Park(instrumental)
• Mobb Deep- The Learning (instrumental)
• Mobb Deep- Shook One (clean)
• A Tribe Called Quest-Buggin’ Out
• Sinead Harnett-No Other Way
• James Brown- Give it Up Or Turn It a Loose
• DJ Lean Rock- Break beat mix tap
• DJ FLEG – STANCE BBOY/BGIRL MIX aka BBOYISM
17. Tribe Called Red ft. Black Bear – Stadium Pow Wow
BOOSTAN Multicultural Collective (BMC) is an artist-run organization; aimed at supporting GTA youth celebrate world cultures and discover community-building initiatives through fun and engaging programs. Since its formation in 2012, BMC has successfully partnered with the York Region District School Board, Toronto District School Board, Royal Ontario Museum, City of Markham, Nowruzgan and Tirgan Festival!
BOOSTAN Multicultural Collective’s program instructors are all professional artists, invested in the preservation of heritage and the formation of the ever-evolving Canadian identity. Our mission is to mentor and teach youth the importance of storytelling in all its forms. Participants in our programs uncover histories, build meaningful connections to community, and empower themselves through dance, music, language, film, paint, drama, sculpture, cuisine and more!
BOOSTAN Multicultural Collective takes pride in being an organization that is accessible and inclusive. Boostan translated from Parsi means ‘orchard’. Traditionally, orchards were the center of village life, a safe gathering space and a place for people and the environment to work in harmony. Cultivation, production, refuge, and togetherness are all BMC values.
Phone: (416) 986-8183
Social Media: @boostanarts